[NEohioPAL] Movie and the Mic Friday At Big Dog!

Don Mitri info at bigdogtheater.com
Thu Nov 8 04:57:14 PST 2012

Friday 11/9 8:30pm Big Dog Theater

 To kick off the Cleveland Comedy Festival for 2012 Big Dog Theater is proud to present the comedy documentary, "When Standup Stood Out". Opening the night is Cleveland standup comedy powerhouse Jeff Blanchard.

 This film by former Boston comedian Fran Solomita chronicles the explosive popularity of the Boston Stand-up comedy scene in the 80s and early 90s. (Provided by Wikipedia)

 Doors open at 8:00pm
 Showtime is 8:30pm
 Tickets $8 (CASH ONLY)

 Our concession stand "Big Dog Treats" will be stocked full of all your must have snacks.

 Reserve tickets online at www.bigdogtheater.com by phone (216) 472-3636 or purchase the day of the show .

 Movies and great stand up comedy at the Dog...Yeah we got that!

Big Dog Theater
2781 Euclid Hts Blvd
Cleveland Hts, Oh 44106
(216) 472-3636