[NEohioPAL] Monologue coaching

lara mielcarek laramielcarek at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 11:30:38 PST 2012

Professional, local Equity actress with years of experience on stage (including 14 major roles in the Shakespeare canon) and an MFA graduate of the esteemed School of Theatre at Pennsylvania State University is available for private monologue coaching. As URTAs quickly approach, feeling confident in those ever important few minutes is key to a successful audition. Or if you are looking ahead to auditions further out, I am happy to help you with your selections and build the audition from scratch. Classical and contemporary, young and old, novice and advanced are all encouraged to inquire by contacting me personally at laraknox44 at gmail.com.