[NEohioPAL] Broadway World Cleveland Awards -

Andrea Belser andrearuth1983 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 9 14:16:48 PST 2012

So...this is my second time being nominated for an "award." The first time I didn't even know until voting was done. However, I was just as thrilled and excited as I am now just because in my eyes, someone besides the few of my friends and family that saw me perform (and I do mean few, unfortunately lol) thought I was worthy on an award. Grant it I agree that these award processes are corrupted, and that many award worthy artists get over looked (Brian Zoldessy is an awesome talent, I so totally agree), but I still have fun with it. I mean, this is the first time I voted, and I haven't seen most of the shows nominated! But it was nice and fun to see who else was on the list that someone out there thought did a great job. In the end the true reward is what your audience says and thinks, because if they absolutely love it and want to see more, you have already won.

Sincerely,
Andrea Belser
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T