[NEohioPAL] Marketing Services-Holiday Special

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Mon Nov 12 19:29:37 PST 2012

Thank you NEOHIOPAL for all the responses  since I initially posted this!
The  offer is still good....

Do you have a performance, fundraiser, holiday event, art show or product that
could use some help getting noticed?
Now through December 15th  I am offering  a customized marketing package for $75
that includes press release prep and distribution, contact with media outlets,
and placement in print and online listings.
For an additional $25, I will create and maintain a Facebook page for
you.  First time clients only.
References and samples available.
Please email me at this address if you are interested (no initial phone calls
please).

Margaret

Margaret Reardon Marketing LLC
margaret_reardon at att.net