[NEohioPAL] Final Weekend to See John & Jen

Tim Anderson, Education Director education at broadview-heights-spotlights.org
Tue Nov 13 05:37:41 PST 2012

*There are only two more chances to see *
*Andrew Lippa & Tom Greenwald's
John & Jen*
at the
Broadview Heights Spotlights Community
Theater<http://www.broadview-heights-spotlights.org>
Friday, November 16 at 7:30PM
Saturday, November 17 at 7:30PM

Click here for production
<http://broadview-heights-spotlights.org/2012-JohnAndJen.html>photos or to
PURCHASE TICKETS
ONLINE.<http://broadview-heights-spotlights.org/2012-JohnAndJen.html>
Will-call reservations may also be made by calling 440-526-4404.

*Audience Reactions from Last Weekend:*
*
"...**one of the most emotionally moving productions I have seen."

"I knew nothing about the play when coming into the theater, but it really
stayed with me upon exiting."

*
*"...so glad we came...it was so well done  You all did a really lovely
performance. Bravo!"*

*"I loved the show last night. It is one of those little gems that I had
never heard of that was really well done.
Tim and Tara were awesome. The story was great. The music was well done.
Really, really nice production. Glad I got to see it. I hope more people
get to see it."*

*John & Jen*
Music by ANDREW LIPPA
Lyrics by TOM GREENWALD
Book by TOM GREENWALD & ANDREW LIPPA

Featuring TARA SHOOKS & TIM ANDERSON

Music Direction by DEBORAH INGERSOLL
MARLA GIGLIOTTI, Cello
THOMAS ROBLEE, Percussion

RENEE DESANTIS, Stage Manager
D.J. SULLIVAN, Lights and Projections Operator

Produced with the generous support of
BENJAMIN MURPHEY & DARREN FREETAGE
and AN ANONYMOUS DONOR

Originally Produced by Goodspeed Opera House
Michael P. Price, Exectutive Producer

Originally Produced in New York City
by The Lamb's Theatre Company, Ltd.
Carolyn Rossi Copeland, Producing Director