[NEohioPAL] Orrville Community Theater in our new (to us) venue! HELP

ca kirch cdidelivery at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 10:42:55 PST 2012

Now that we are in our new building, we are in need of curtains, flats, etc.  If anyone knows of any that are ready to be discarded, or that can be borrowed please contact me at cdidelivery at hotmail.com  We will be presenting our Premier Production of Little Women, the first 2 weekends of December and are under a time crunch and a budget crunch.  Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions!

Chris Kirchner - Orrville Community Theater
Orrville Ohio