[NEohioPAL] Affordable photography.

Egor Sadovnic egor.sadovnic at melosentertainment.com
Wed Nov 14 18:57:07 PST 2012

Hello folks,

You may recall my offer for free portrait photography about a week ago.
Well, unfortunately only a few of you answered, but the outcome has been
fantastic!

Please check out my gallery here:
http://www.melosentertainment.com/gallery/portraits/    and see what kind
of work I do.

Also note that upon completion of the shoot, you're not getting two to
three photos - you get ALL the photos I deem to be great photographs -
fully edited and corrected. I don't care for residuals from your image, and
I'm glad to provide artists an opportunity to use whichever photo they wish
without restrictions.

Contact me using the "Contact" form on my site or directly through this
email/phone number. I will be glad to discuss prices and locations!

Best of luck,
--
*Egor V. Sadovnic*
Executive Director