[NEohioPAL] Theater Ninja's - "Marble Cities" - Final Performances and Live Music

Ryan Lucas rlucas at theaterninjas.com
Thu Nov 15 11:45:34 PST 2012

Don't miss your chance to see this innovative show! Only 3 performances left (Thurs-Sat). Saturday night show will feature live music from Filmstrip

Eight strangers enter an eerily lit room full of esoteric symbols, thrones, and an ancient table. They have been summoned for one reason: to conspire to change the world.
TICKETS: www.theaterninjas.com Master Apprentice (see below): $30
General Admission: $20
Under 25/Over 65: $15
Begins 8PM

Get there early and explore Joan Hargate's incredible installation piece about Cleveland's history

View the trailer online at: http://www.theaterninjas.com/#currentShow

More about the band - http://filmstrip.bandcamp.com/

Directed and Devised by Jeremy Paul
Created and Performed by Theater Ninjas
Produced in association with Temple King Productions.

Designers include Benjamin Gantose (lighting), Kevenn T. Smith (costumes), Val Kozlenko (set), Kaitlin Kelly (Stage Manager), Cassie Goldbach (House Mgmt) and installation design by Joan Hargate.

Starring Davis Aguila, Ray Caspio, Brittany Gaul, Ryan Lucas, Cassie Neumann, Michael Prosen, Emily Pucell and Colleen Uszak
Assistant Directed by Ray Caspio

November 1 – November 17

Ohio City Masonic Temple
2831 Franklin Blvd., Cleveland, OH 44113

     Power, Imagination, Secret Societies, Magic, and the history of Cleveland combine in "Marble Cities."

      Artistic Director Jeremy Paul found inspiration for this play in the way power and imagination inter- sect. “No matter if you believe in secret societies or magic or shadow governments, I think everyone desires a better world. We have these dreams in our minds, but rarely find the means to make them real, to make the world fit our fantasies. Whether it’s American politics or conquering our personal demons, the path to change is not always clear. We wanted to make a play about the lengths people go to affect the future.”
       More adventurous patrons have the option of purchasing a “Master Apprentice” ticket. This ticket includes early admittance to the show and a chance to participate in an exclusive secret ritual. “Master Apprentice” tickets have limited availability and have to be reserved at least 24 hours before the event.

"Excellent and organic staging, compelling and three-dimensional acting on the part of the entire ensemble"  -Lincoln in Cleveland

"Theater Ninjas defines itself as a nomadic theater company, and that adds to the power of what they do. Occupying new spaces with their special energy creates an undeniably new experience." -Christine Howey,Cleveland Scene Magazine
Ryan Lucas
Marketing Coordinator - Theater Ninjas
(440) 213-4122

Follow us on Twitter!