[NEohioPAL] The death of Donnie Long

Martin Friedman martinfriedman98 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 14:08:20 PST 2012

Hello All,

the other day the wonderful actor and all-around nice guy, Donnie Long passed away.

I had the honor of working with him several years ago on a production of Into the Woods. He played
one of the Princes' (along with Ryan Bergeron). Donnie was grand (as was everyone involved with that
production).

Donnie always had a good word for everyone and sunk his teeth (pun intended) into the role of
the wolf. I remember discussing the character for several hours throughout the production period. Ever
the psychologist, he wanted to know both the Prince AND the wolf's motivation and background. We had
a grand time figuring out the wolf's past.

Another good guy and actor has passed from the scene. The guy was certainly the most valued.

Martin Friedman

The obit: http://obits.cleveland.com/obituaries/cleveland/obituary.aspx?n=donald-r-long&pid=161078154#fbLoggedOut