[NEohioPAL] “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat” at CVLT is Bubbly Family Fare

Marjorie Preston marjorie at marjoriepreston.com
Sat Nov 17 18:41:19 PST 2012

* <http://Www.marjoriepreston.com/category/brava>*

 Marjorie Preston, "Brava!":

Currently playing at Chagrin Valley Little Theatre (CVLT) is the old
chestnut “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat,” with lyrics by Tim
Rice and music by Andrew Lloyd Webber. This production of the musical hams
it up and glams it up with innovative choices, costumes and pacing, making
it a more lively choice than most “Josephs” out there.

for full review, see*
www.marjoriepreston.com/brava<http://Www.marjoriepreston.com/category/brava>
*

Best,
mp

Marjorie Preston, President*
Marjorie Preston PR
*http://www.marjoriepreston.com/
Specializing in small business, arts and non-profit clients*
Let's tell your story!

*"If I was down to my last dollar, I'd spend it on public relations."--
Bill Gates, Microsoft founder