[NEohioPAL] Auditions for After the Beep on Sun, Nov 25th and Mon, Nov 26th

Christopher Bizub cmb164 at zips.uakron.edu
Sun Nov 18 08:12:59 PST 2012

AUDITON NOTICE:

*After The Beep*
Seven Short Plays by Seth Kramer

Directed by Chris Bizub and Shane Stahl

Auditions will be held on
*Sunday, November 25 at 7:00 pm
Monday, November 26 at 7:00 pm*
*Callbacks will be held on Tues, November 27th or Wed, November 28th (if
needed).
*
Auditions will be held at

*Broadview Heights Spotlights Community Theatre
9543 Broadview Rd.
Broadview Heights, Ohio 44147
*(next to the police station)

*The show runs February 22 - March 9, 2013.*

Auditions will consist of cold readings from the script.
We are open to color and gender blind casting, as well as casting actors in
multiple shows.

If you cannot make the audition dates and would still like to audition
please contact Chris or Shane.
Shane at:

sstahl5384 at yahoo.com

or

Chris at:
cmb164 at zips.uakron.edu
216-496-6306

For more information you can visit Broadview Heights Spotlights website at:

http://broadview-heights-spotlights.org/index.html

Play Summaries
*After the Beep
*Drama by Seth Kramer
Directed by Shane Stahl
Cast: 1m., 2w.

Lynn and Scott have been together for a lot of years. When Bianca, a
strange woman from Scott's past, leaves a message on the answering machine,
what follows is a brutal argument full of old suspicions and nagging fears.
*Perfect Meetings
*Comedy by Seth Kramer
Co-directed by Shane Stahl and Chris Bizub
Cast: 1m., 1w.

One night Mark meets Alice and, although they are total strangers, Mark
knows he has met his perfect woman. The only problem…he forgets to find out
her last name. What follows is Mark's absurd but entertaining quest via the
telephone to find Alice again.
*No Voice
*Drama by Seth Kramer
Directed by Chris Bizub
Cast: 1m., 1w.

Nadine has heard voices all her life. To make her well, Cook must take
those voices from her as we look at what's real, what's right and what's
sane in a world where nothing is what it seems.
*History (and a Dash of Hollywood)
*Comedy by Seth Kramer
Directed by Chris Bizub
Cast: 2 m. or w.

Benjamin Franklin inventor, founding father, one of our time's most
respected thinkers. Can we make a movie about this? Not on your life,
kiddo. A look at what one movie exec, one little idea and the quest for
money can do to something as malleable as history.
*Spaghetti Proposal
*Comedy by Seth Kramer
Directed by Shane Stahl
Cast: 1m., 1w.

Asking the woman you love to marry you is never easy. It has to be unique,
memorable and honest. This proposal's got all that and a big bowl of
spaghetti, too!
*Dancing Blind
*Drama by Seth Kramer
Directed by Shane Stahl
Cast: 1m., 1w.

Julianna and Patrick are falling in love and want to learn everything about
each other, so Julianna tells him a story of the greatest gift and greatest
loss in her life.
*The Tarantino Variation
*Comedy by Seth Kramer
Directed by Chris Bizub
Cast: 3m. or 3w.

Three wise guys, a lot of attitude, handguns and a Mexican standoff.