[NEohioPAL] Broadway, London albums, programmes, Playbills

CFPulley CFPulley at neo.rr.com
Sun Nov 18 16:37:01 PST 2012

From: YourCornerSpot [mailto:contact at yourcornerspot.com]
Subject: Theater Memorabilia

Broadway and London albums, playbills & programmes from Hudson Players and
local community theater members,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/yourcornerspot:

-- 1963 "Riverwind" Album ~Original Cast, Lawrence Brooks, Elizabeth Parrish
-- 1964 "Oh What A Lovely War" Adaptation by Charles Chilton, Director
Littlewood
-- 1964 "Anyone Can Whistle" ~Original Broadway Cast w/Lansbury, Remick,
Guardino
-- 1969 "Dear World" Playbill, Album, Original Broadway Cast ~Angela
Lansbury
-- 1970 "Colette" Original Cast Album with Zoe Caldwell and Ruth Nelson
-- 1975 "A Chorus Line" Original Cast Album, August 1975 article from "After
Dark"
-- 1982 Musical "Cats" ~ Complete Original Broadway Cast Recording, Winter
Garden
-- 1982 "Pump Boys and Dinettes" Original Cast Album; Playbill from Princess
Theatre
-- 1984 3 London Music Programmes/Playbills from the Royal Festival Hall
-- 1984 17 London Programmes/Playbills from great plays, directors, actors &
writers
-- 1991 5 Programmes from London Plays ~Shakespeare and others

Along with Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/#!/YourCornerSpot, we have
Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/YourCornerSpot, that you can follow and see
when we put up new items.  We also put some on Amazon,
http://www.amazon.com/shops/AUDSQQMH6R9L0.