[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS this Sun at 7pm for "After The Beep" at Broadview Heights Spotlights Community Theatre

Christopher Bizub cmb164 at zips.uakron.edu
Fri Nov 23 05:44:06 PST 2012

*Auditions:*
After the Beep
Seven Short Plays by Seth Kramer

Directed by *Chris Bizub* and *Shane Stahl**
**
*Auditions will be held on
Sunday, November 25 at 7:00 pm
Monday, November 26 at 7:00 pm

Callbacks will be held on Tuesday, November 27 or Wednesday, November 28
(if needed).

Click here for directions to the
<http://www.broadview-heights-spotlights.org/directions.html>Broadview
Heights Cultural Arts
Building,<http://www.broadview-heights-spotlights.org/directions.html>
<http://www.broadview-heights-spotlights.org/directions.html>Home of the
Broadview Heights Spotlights Community
Theater.<http://www.broadview-heights-spotlights.org/directions.html>
<http://www.broadview-heights-spotlights.org/directions.html>
<http://www.broadview-heights-spotlights.org/directions.html>The show runs
February 22 - March 9, 2013.

Auditions will consist of readings from the script.

We are open to color and gender blind casting, as well as casting actors in
multiple shows.

   If you cannot make the audition dates and would still like to audition
   please contact the directors:
   Chris Bizub (cmb164 at zips.uakron.edu) or Shane Stahl (sstahl5384 at yahoo.com
   ).

   *Play Summaries**
   **
   **After the Beep**
   *Drama by Seth Kramer
   Cast: 1m., 2w.

   Lynn and Scott have been together for a lot of years. When Bianca, a
   strange woman from Scott's
   past, leaves a message on the answering machine, what follows is a
   brutal argument full of old
   suspicions and nagging fears.

   *Perfect Meetings**
   *Comedy by Seth Kramer
   Cast: 1m., 1w.

   One night Mark meets Alice and, although they are total strangers, Mark
   knows he has met his
   perfect woman. The only problem…he forgets to find out her last name.
   What follows is Mark's
   absurd but entertaining quest via the telephone to find Alice again.

   *No Voice**
   *Drama by Seth Kramer
   Cast: 1m., 1w.

   Nadine has heard voices all her life. To make her well, Cook must take
   those voices from her as
   we look at what's real, what's right and what's sane in a world where
   nothing is what it seems.

   *History (and a Dash of Hollywood)**
   *Comedy by Seth Kramer
   Cast: 2 m. or w.

   Benjamin Franklin inventor, founding father, one of our time's most
respected
   thinkers. Can we
   make a movie about this? Not on your life, kiddo. A look at what one
   movie exec, one little idea
   and the quest for money can do to something as malleable as history.

   *Spaghetti Proposal**
   *Comedy by Seth Kramer
   Cast: 1m., 1w.

   Asking the woman you love to marry you is never easy. It has to be
   unique, memorable and honest.
   This proposal's got all that and a big bowl of spaghetti, too!

   *Dancing Blind**
   *Drama by Seth Kramer
   Cast: 1m., 1w.

   Julianna and Patrick are falling in love and want to learn everything about
   each other, so Julianna
   tells him a story of the greatest gift and greatest loss in her life.

   *The Tarantino Variation**
   *Comedy by Seth Kramer
   Cast: 3m. or 3w.

   Three wise guys, a lot of attitude, handguns and a Mexican standoff. If
   you ever wanted to be in Reservoir Dogs this is the show for you.