[NEohioPAL] Looking for holiday work!

Craig M. Rosenthal cmractor at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 20:30:22 PST 2012

Hey everyone!  Craig here!

A year ago I moved to New York City to pursue a career as a stage manager.
Might I add, with luck on my side I have been constantly working!
Currently, I am stage manager for The Gallery Player's production of The
History Boys.  Great show!  Great fun!

I am going to be in town for Christmas in December.  While I am in town I
am looking for a few hours of work to earn a few bucks.  I get in town on
the 23rd and my return to NYC date is rather flexible.  So if anyone has
anything that I can help out with to earn some extra money let me know!  I
live in Streetsboro, so the Cleveland/Akron area is preferred.

*NOTE: For business correspondence, please use my other e-mail address:*
*craig.rosenthalSM at gmail.com*