[NEohioPAL] The Illusion Factory Winter Classes

Miranda Garrard mirandagarrard at theillusionfactory.org
Tue Nov 27 12:31:36 PST 2012

The Illusion Factory

Classes start January 12th at Northwest Recreation Center-price for 10 weeks
of classes!

TOT TIME THEATER

Ages 2-4    9:30-10AM   $50

Parents are invited to join their toddler in a theater experience to explore
their imagination through creative play, stories, music and movement.

PUPPET THEATER

Ages 5-7    10-11AM    $80

Create your own puppet characters and we will integrate story, music and
various puppet techniques to bring your art to life.

FALLS, FAINTS, & FIGHTS

Age 10 & up   10-11AM     $75

Learn fun physical exercises focused on bodily awareness and comedic timing
along with an introduction to safe, simple stage combat and theatric
fighting styles.

ACT II: SCENEWORK AND AUDITION PREP

 Ages 7-12   11-12NOON    $75

Perform scenes and learn how to select, prepare for, and deliver monologues
for an audition.

WILD FOR IMPROV

 Age 8 & up   11-12NOON   $75

 Engage in fun improvisational games and exercises ending in a final
performance.

Classes also at The Akron Art Museum:

Jan.26, Feb.23, March 30,April 27 th

-Price for four weeks

PUPPET THEATER

Ages 5-7    12:30-1:30    $55

Create your own puppet characters and we will integrate story, music and
various puppet techniques to bring your art to life.

WILD FOR IMPROV

 Age 8 & up   1:30-2:30   $50

 Engage in fun improvisational games and exercises ending in a final
performance.

Pre-registration required!

Call: 330-376-5700 or Email:

 <mailto:mirandagarrard at theillusionfactory.org>