[NEohioPAL] Christmas choir concert in Lorain

Victoria Steiner vickiz119 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 20:37:10 PST 2012

Do you need something to et you in the holiday spirit?  I have just the thing!!  Bring the whole family, and help do good for others in your community!

This Sunday, December 2 at 2:00pm

The Quota Club International of Lorain will be hosting "A Holiday to Remember" choir concert at the Lorain Palace on Broadway Ave in Lorain.  The Amherst Community Chorus will be performing.

Tickets are $8.00 and you can purchase them in advance at the palace box office, or at the door the day of.

We will have 12 wonderful raffle baskets to raffle off during intermission.  Our club makes some pretty amazing baskets!

If you bring a canned food donation, you will receive free raffle tickets for the give-away!

All proceeds benefit hearing and speech impaired, and disadvantaged women and children.  This is one of our big fundraisers of the year.  Come out and support your local choral groups, and do good for your community all in one day!

Hope to see you there!

Victoria Steiner
Quota Club Corresponding Secretary/Chorus member