[NEohioPAL] Boom Op Needed for Local Film

Eric Kowalski ekbole at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 28 07:06:06 PST 2012

ATTENTION:

Our local not-for-profit film group is set to resume filming "Story of Faith -
Surviving Battered Woman" next month.  This is a film to help those who are
victims of domestic violence and child abuse.  To complete the remaining scenes,
we are looking for one or more boom operators.  We also could use some crew
members who would like to volunteer some of their time to a good cause.
 Upcoming shoots will be done 1-2 dates per month from December to March of next
year.  Filming would be primarily in the evening on weekdays.

We are based in Akron.  Our filming locations will be in the Akron area, all
indoors.  Candidates must have reliable transportation.  We will give all
participants credit for the film, references and/or letters of recommendation
for future  endeavors, as well as a free copy of the film on DVD upon
completion.

If interested, please reply by e-mail to ekbole at sbcglobal.net.  You may also
call me at (216) 225-9671.

Eric Kowalski
Volunteer Actor & Rep. for "Story of Faith"
www.storyoffaith.webs.com