[NEohioPAL] SOS! URGENT!!! Two actors/actresses needed for theatre project this Saturday Dec 1st and Saturday Dec 8th

Denise Astorino denise.astorino at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 11:21:54 PST 2012

I am looking for (2) actors or actresses (ages 18+) for a theatre project
that will take place THIS Saturday Dec 1st from 11am-1230pm  and NEXT
Saturday Dec 8th 11-1230.

We will be having one rehearsal tomorrow THURSDAY NOV 28th from noon-2pm at
Cleveland Public Theatre and possibly one other point this week before
Saturday.

Next week we will be having at least two rehearsals which we will decide on
tomorrow.

Please email @ Denise.Astorino at gmail.com

Thanks!

Denise Astorino