[NEohioPAL] SEEKING SENIOR TALENT

Taxi Talent Mgmt talent at taximgmt.com
Wed Nov 28 13:58:43 PST 2012

ATTN:

	Taxi Talent Management is currently seeking senior talent between the ages of 50-100yrs for our Taxi Veteran's Division for upcoming print and broadcast work for local and national clients.  Interested talent should submit 3 photos and age for consideration and resume if applicable. There are no size or height requirements for the Taxi Veteran's Division.  Submissions may be sent to: talent at taximgmt.com for review!  We look forward to your submissions!

Thank you!

Taxi Talent Management
1305 W. 80th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44102