[NEohioPAL] Skyview Lodge

Linda Hudson skyshop1 at aol.com
Thu Nov 29 04:39:09 PST 2012

Join the Brunswick Area Historical Society

           - as we celebrate the holiday season, enjoy sampling fine wines
and hors d'oeuvres, and mingle with some of the founders of the Brunswick
Community.  The event will be held at Skyview Lodge, 336 Pearl Road in
Brunswick on Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 7:00pm.  Tickets are $25 per
person, additional beverages, including non-alcoholic selections will be
available.  An additional special event will be a drawing for a new 32GB I
Pad, just in time for holiday giving.  Only 300 raffle tickets will be sold,
increasing your chances of making someone's holiday extra special!  Also, a
variety of gift baskets will be available during the silent auction,
including many handmade items from our community.  Tickets for the event are
available at the Brunswick Area Television Studios, located at 4274
Manhattan Avenue.  The office is open Mondays through Fridays from 9:00am -
6:00pm.  More information on the event can be found on the Brunswick Area
Historical Society website at www.brunswickhistory.com
<http://www.brunswickhistory.com/> .

Jeffrey A. Neidert

Manager, City of Brunswick Information and Communications

Brunswick Area Television

4274 Manhattan Avenue

Brunswick, OH  44212

330-220-1726