[NEohioPAL] Support your local Nutcracker! From Cleveland Inner City Ballet

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 07:23:13 PST 2012

Happy Holidays to everyone from Cleveland Inner City Ballet! We want to share our excitement about the holiday season and our upcoming Nutcracker this year Saturday December 8th, 2012 at 3630 Firmount Boulevard- tickets $10 per person- under age 11 FREE. We have been watching all of our local community Dance Schools (us included) prepare for what will turn out to be, I am sure many differant beautiful versions of the Nutcracker. If you enjoy going to see the Nutcracker- I want to ask you to please take a moment to consider seeing  a local community Nutcracker this year. Most Ballet schools around Cleveland offer their verion of the Nutcracker! I love seeing larger dance companies come and performing their versions of the Nutcracker- as well as supporting local schools and organizations. Please support your neighborhood Nutcracker this Christmas. These are people, schools, teachers, organizations that are here ALL year round and care a lot about
 the kids and community they teach. If you get a chance stop by to see A Cleveland Inner City Ballet Nutcracker- Your always welcome at our show!

Cleveland Inner City Ballet offers professionally taught Dance Education to all children regarless of race, class, gender or socioeconomic background. We believe all children deserve to have the gift of Dance.

Chanda Ford-White / Owner- Founding Artistic Director- Cleveland Inner City Ballet / Pink Tutu Outreach
P.O Box 606126
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
(216) 903-6604
CICBallet at ymail.com