[NEohioPAL] "Wonder of the World" at River Street Playhouse is Lindsay-Abaire's Signature Wacky

Marjorie Preston marjorie at marjoriepreston.com
Sun Dec 2 07:54:50 PST 2012

“Wonder of the World” at River Street Playhouse is Lindsay-Abaire's
Signature Wacky

By Marjorie Preston

Brava!
see *www.marjoriepreston.com/brava* for full review.

The Chagrin Valley Little Theatre’s production of “Wonder of the World” by
David Lindsay-Abaire is a dark comedy with Lindsay-Abaire's signature
wackiness. The first act is more accessible than, say, his “Kimberly
Akimbo,” as the characters seem like our neighbors or friends, but the
second act drags.

Best,
mp

Marjorie Preston, President*
Marjorie Preston PR
*http://www.marjoriepreston.com/
Specializing in small business, arts and non-profit clients*
Let's tell your story!

*"If I was down to my last dollar, I'd spend it on public relations."--
Bill Gates, Microsoft founder