[NEohioPAL] Stage/Screen Actress MADDIE CORMAN Live on SCRUBRADIO TONIGHT!

DJ Static Cling problemradio at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 09:48:57 PST 2012

LIVE AT 9PM TONIGHT. (12/03/2012)

We got confirmation that MADDIE CORMAN is going to call into our show
tonight at 9pm (est).  She played Eric Stoltz's sister in "Some Kind of
Wonderful" and Zuzu Petals in "Adventures of Ford Fairlane".  She's big on
Broadway now and is finishing rehearsals for the new Broadway Production of
"PICNIC".  She's been in a ton of stuff, and it should be a cool
interview.

Go to www.scrubradio.com click "Hi-fi" on the Listen Live button.  Jump
into the LIVE CHAT to give us a question to ask MADDIE.
Check out our other interviews on www.problemradio.com.

Thanks!

Talk to you tonight!

CLING