[NEohioPAL] Heads Up Arts Radio: Episode 57: Battle of (the Dim) Wits, Part 1

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Mon Dec 3 12:53:03 PST 2012

Episode 57: Battle of (the Dim) Wits, Part 1
>> The newest episode of Heads Up Arts Radio is up!
>>
>> HUAR is a weekly internet radio show, highlighting guests from the arts community of Northeast Ohio.

Episode 57: Battle of (the Dim) Wits, Part 1

In Part 1 of a 2-part episode, Host Benjamin Rexroad, Producer Kyle Jozsa and actor Daniel Ward discuss Heads Up’s evolution, the ego and eternal life.
ZEN MOMENT:
What!? No Zen story?

THE SHOW:
Dr. Horrible’s Sing Along Podcast
The Evolution of Heads Up Productions
Helping ourselves and our audience reach a more fully realized version of self since ‘09
The Actor’s Ego
“The ego is formed the moment we experience our first rejection.”
Actors as Preschoolers
“I’m the most important little organism”
Mob Mentality
Kyle is wrong…and right
Babies are self-contained universes
The Golden Moccasin