[NEohioPAL] Free Concert with Vanity Crash at The Five O'Clock Lounge

Dennis Yurich vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Mon Dec 3 13:24:39 PST 2012

No Cover Concert with Vanity Crash at The Five O'Clock Lounge

This is our ongoing concert series at the Five O'clock for the first Friday of each month. Opening act will be Chelsea Jenkins who will knock you out. Expect more new material, production changes (we've been working hard on a whole new light show) and who knows what else.

Friday, December 7, 10pm
The 5 O'clock Lounge
11904 Detroit Ave., Lakewood, Ohio 44107, (216) 521-4906
No Cover!!!  21 and over

So click the JOIN us button and share/invite your friends to the show!
http://www.facebook.com/events/112908298856973/

The past shows have been outstanding with a great opening set by our buds The Chromes. Thanks to the many who came to share their love with us!

http://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash
http://www.facebook.com/ChelseaJMusic
http://www.vanitycrash.com/
http://www.facebook.com/thefiveoclocklounge?ref=ts&fref=ts
http://www.reverbnation.com/vanitycrash

Scene Magazine - “As frontman for the Cleveland retro-glam revisionists Vanity Crash, Folino wraps himself in boas, leather, and cheetah prints, sweating out larger-than-life Revlon rock like a punk peacock. His voice a powerful, poised instrument that’s commanding and seductive.”