[NEohioPAL] Need actor for John Wilkes Booth

John Ballantyne jandbproductionarts at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 06:43:26 PST 2012

I have got a super role that I need to fill ASAP.  The
actor I cast from the auditions had to drop due to a change in his work
schedule.  The role is John Wilkes Booth and the show is "Finale."  This is one of the best scripts I have read in a long while.  It was
written by the Managing Director of the Theatre in the Park in Raleigh,
N.C.  It is about John Wilkes and his family and it deals with family
issues and answering the question of why did John kill Lincoln.

The show runs Feb. 8-24 at the Victorian Players in Youngstown.  We would begin rehearsals on
Dec. 17 since we have to work around Christmas and New Years.  This is a great role for an actor and it would be well worth the time invested.  This show
will get a lot of attention.

Get back with me as soon as you can at either jandbproductionarts at yahoo.com or at 330-799-6176.  I've got a few other feelers out and I need to cast this very quickly.  Can work around some conflicts.

J.E.Ballantyne, Jr.
Director