[NEohioPAL] PROPS (dishs, pump, toys, etc. ) needed for THE MIRACLE WORKER

Beatrice Katz beatrice.katz2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 06:28:35 PST 2012

TrueNorth Performing Arts Center is presenting The Miracle Worker in Jan 2013.

There are a lot of dishes that get tossed around and broken. We need a
lot of donated plates and pitchers for the tech rehearsals and
performances. We are hoping for cheap or unused dishes that you don't
want anymore.

Below is the description of the things I am seeking. If you have any
of these items please email me and I will arrange to pick them up.
Thank you so much for your help!!

Bebe Weinberg Katz
Properties, The Miracle Worker, TrueNorth Cultural Arts
beatrice.katz2 at gmail.com

All props are circa 1860s-1880s, or believable for that period.

A metal outdoor well pump that is between 18" and 24" tall. A picture
of the actual water pump in Helen Keller's childhood home is at this
link: http://www.grit.com/rosedale-garden/helen-keller-festival.aspx.

Plain plates or ones with simple floral designs. They should have the
look of thin china.  We need six that match for the actual show but
any plates that we can use for rehearsal would be great.  Same goes
for a water pitcher, two will be broken each night so we need extras
for rehearsal.

Glasses, serving plates, metal trays, cups and saucers, flatware any
and all of these would  be wonderful.

A soup tureen with a lid. THIS WILL NOT BE BROKEN!!!

A baby doll with a porcelain style face and EYES THAT MOVE.  This doll
gets thrashed around a bit.

Skeleton keys: three for interior doors  and one small one for Annie's suitcase.

Two light weight summer quits in pale colors and floral prints and two
baby blankets.

Wooden toys, cloth dolls, balls and stuffed animals that can be tossed around.

A doctor's bag, stethoscope and thermometer.

beatrice.katz2 at gmail.com