[NEohioPAL] Christmas/Hanukah Freebie from Coach House Theatre

Nancy Cates NancyCates at ohioshakespeare.com
Mon Dec 10 11:50:33 PST 2012

Dear Theatre Community:

Coach House has had a small block of tickets, returned by a group, for this
coming Thursday's performance of Social Security (see below.)  If there are
any of you who would like to see it, but the cost was not in your budget
this time of year, I am offering them, free, to the first colleagues I hear
from.

The performance is at 8:00pm on Thursday, December 13.  Please respond to
this post, and I'll let you know if there are any tickets left for you.  DO
NOT call the box office.  (If you do, you won't get any tickets, since you
didn't follow directions! J)

Happy Holidays, and may we all have a prosperous and creative New Year!

Coach House Theatre

----------------------------

Coach House Theatre presents

Social Security

by Andrew Bergman

"Social Security has taken the Coach House Theatre stage in a warm and funny

look at mature love... a humorous yet tender script."  -- West Side Leader

"The play is well-written and very funny."  -- WJCU-FM

"Absolutely top-notch" -- Record Publishing Company

The Cast:

Barbara --- Dede Klein

David --- Richard Worswick

Trudy --- Holly Humes

Martin --- Mark Stoffer

Sophie --- Maureen Guerin-Johnson

Maurice --- Richard Figge

"The audience has a good time in the company of these six fine actors.
(Dede) Klein and (Richard) Worswick are at the top of their comedic
abilities... (Maureen) Guerin-Johnson is excellent as she lets her character
grow and meet the challenges of the time."  -- West Side Leader

"David (Richard Worswick) is lots of fun to watch, along with the rest of
the cast who are able to milk the play for maximum laughs."  -- WJCU-FM

"(Maureen) Guerin-Johnson makes one of the most vibrant entrances I've ever
seen after Sophie's transformation." -- Akron Beacon Journal

directed by Nancy Cates

"Director Nancy Cates caught Bergman's style, and helped her cast

play this comedy for laughs and warmth."  -- West Side Leader

Now through December 16th

 <http://www.coachhousetheatre.com> www.coachhousetheatre.com

COACH HOUSE THEATRE

732 W. Exchange Street