[NEohioPAL] The World Premiere of "The Secret Social" at Cleveland Public Theatre Mysterious, Raucous and Delightfully Tacky

Marjorie Preston marjorie at marjoriepreston.com
Mon Dec 10 21:03:50 PST 2012

The World Premiere of “The Secret Social” at Cleveland Public Theatre
Mysterious, Raucous and Delightfully Tacky

By Marjorie Preston

Brava!

for full review, visit
http://www.marjoriepreston.com/2012/12/the-world-premiere-of-the-secret-social-at-cleveland-public-theatre-mysterious-raucous-and-delightfully-tacky/

 The World Premiere Cleveland Public Theatre production of “The Secret
Social,” created by the ensemble under the direction of Cynthia Croot, is
by turns mysterious, raucous and delightfully tacky, but never ceases to be
a vibrant spectacle of an evening. “The Secret Social” also includes a
borscht dinner and dancing, a free foxtrot/swing lesson and party games in
its ticket price.

Best,
mp

Marjorie Preston, President*
Marjorie Preston PR
*http://www.marjoriepreston.com/
Specializing in small business, arts and non-profit clients*
Let's tell your story!

*"If I was down to my last dollar, I'd spend it on public relations."--
Bill Gates, Microsoft founder