[NEohioPAL] From DOBAMA THEATRE: Professional Theatre In Search of Heartbroken Creative Types

Julie Friedman jfriedman at dobama.org
Wed Dec 12 09:08:47 PST 2012

PROFESSIONAL THEATER ISO HEARTBROKEN CREATIVE TYPES.  Must have ax to grind.

Writers, performers, comedians, musicians: Be a part of Dobama Theatre's
Valentine's Day Massacre party and benefit on Feb 15, 2013.

Send us your short play, monologue, rant or original song about love gone
wrong, bad dates, or heart-crushing horror stories.

If there's chemistry there, we might just want to produce your piece at the
event.

Submissions must be 10 minutes or less, comedic in nature and feature simple
production requirements.

Let us know if you'd like to perform or direct your own submission and/or
the names of any other artists associated with the piece.

NOT ALL SUBMISSIONS WILL BE CHOSEN FOR PERFORMANCE. Send by January 1 to
events at dobama.org.

We'd just looooooove to suffer through your romantic tale of woe at our
Valentine's  Day Massacre. So, email us, OK?

(I mean, it's not like we're waiting by the computer or anything .)