[NEohioPAL] Gospel program needed for February

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Wed Dec 12 14:51:44 PST 2012

The Beachwood Branch of Cuyahoga County Public Library is looking for a
Gospel group  to perform at the Library (located at 25501 Shaker Blvd, corner of
Shaker Blvd West and Richmond Rd)  on Sunday afternoon, February 17, 2013.
The Friends of the Library have $250 to spend on the program. You would be
guaranteed a great audience-our performance space hold  100+ people,  and free
publicity.

To be considered, please email me with a description of your group, past show
experience,  and please include sound clips or performance videos.

Thanks, Margaret