[NEohioPAL] Any Improv classes available locally?

Kirk Maynard nbpuppetsforhire at aol.com
Wed Dec 12 16:59:25 PST 2012

Does anyone know if there are any local clubs or groups that have Improv training classes?  I'm looking at signing up some NB Puppeteers for some Improv classes, and not sure of the who, where and how much.  Thanks.

Puppetly,

Kirk L Maynard
President & CEO; Ventriloquist & NB Puppeteer
Natural Bridges LLC (Lots of Laughs Company)
PO Box 30688
Parma Heights, Ohio 44130-0688
1-888-866-4877
440-840-9495 (direct line)
www.MyNBTV.com

Home of the NB Puppets from TV's "The Puppet's Court."

Mobile Multimedia Puppet Company that specializes in making people laugh, learn and have fun while crossing natural bridges with the NB Puppets.  We are available anywhere, anyplace, and anytime!