[NEohioPAL] FOR SALE: Mens 44L Leather Blazer

Justin Brenis justinbrenis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 14:30:47 PST 2012

Hey folks,

Was going through some old clothes the other day and discovered a really
nice real leather blazer in excellent condition that I no longer need.

Only worn a few times (and I mean less than three), the jacket looks brand
new and the leather is in great quality. It could certainly make a great
addition to a costume shop, but really is a nice piece to give someone for
the holidays or to buy for yourself to accent your wardrobe.

I found my old receipt for it and am asking $150 OBO for it which is more
than 50% off what I paid for it.

E-mail me back if you'd like to see a picture of it, or would like to make
an offer!

Thanks,
--
Justin Brenis