[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Equity Annual Meeting reminder

Larry Nehring larry.nehring at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 18:30:20 PST 2012

Just a quick reminder to any AEA members...

You should have gotten an announcement from Chicago already, but our 2012 Annual Meeting will be held tomorrow evening (Monday) at Cleveland Public Theatre, in the Church Annex.

The meeting will start at 7:30pm.

It will be preceded by the traditional social (wine, song, running of the bulls, etc.) at 7pm.

We have Chicago reps coming to answer any questions you might have, and theCleveland  Liaison Committee has already fielded a number of questions from the membership for us to discuss.

We hope to see you there!

Also, please let us know if Chicago did not contact you. This would mean that they do not have your correct contact info on file. We also have started a local Facebook group to make sharing information even easier. Please email me if you would like to be sent an invite at LNehring at aol.com

See you tomorrow!

Larry Nehring
(216) 965-8409
LNehring at aol.com