[NEohioPAL] Monologue Coaching by Lara Knox, Ohio Shakespeare Festival core company member

Lara Knox laraknox44 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 11:56:36 PST 2012

Hello! I am an experienced actor (6 years with OSF, performing many of Shakespeare's great women), and teacher (Penn State, FPAC, Beck Center) . I am an Equity actress with my MFA from The Pennsylvania State University and I am ready to coach (and find!) your monologues. Getting you prepared and confident for those few moments in front of the grad school of your dreams or for upcoming auditions of any kind is not only necessary but key to being dedicated and successful. I specialize in Shakespearean pieces... with an easy and workable approach to living moment to moment within the text. Please e-mail me for rates and appointment times. I am looking forward to hearing from you. laraknox44 at gmail.com