[NEohioPAL] EVENT: Local Talent (Singers and Musicians) Join Together for a Benefit Concert to Help the Needy in the Community.

vocalist1966 Garton vocalist1966 at msn.com
Mon Dec 17 06:49:59 PST 2012

"Let There Be Peace On Earth" Benefit Concert"
Come and join the community...Come and embrace the glorious sights & sounds of Christmas...

Wednesday, December 26 at 7:00 pm.
St. Mary Church: 206 Cherry Road Northeast; Massillon, OH.

This is a free concert open to the public. However, we do need your assistance! We are accepting donations (monetary, nonperishable foods & items) - your generous donations will be distributed to local ministries so that they can continue to serve the needy in our community. Thank you.

Concert Performers:

* Canton Idol & Friends (Brad & Christa Crozier, Managers)
* GraceNotes Children's Choir and Youth Ensemble/Performance Choir (Marie A. Garton, Director)
* Harmony Springs Christian Church Praise Team (Jessica Bell, Director)
* passion - St. Mary Contemporary Music Ministry (Marie A. Garton, Director) Come and assist your local community with your donations as well as local talent with your brotherly/sisterly support! Thank you for your time and for your support! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from all of us to all of you!
For questions and more information, you may contact:
Marie A. Garton, Producer & Music Director
vocalist1966 at msn.com

Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1203505974540&set=t.66602887&type=3&theater#!/events/565036090178682/

marie
share the passions of your soul: your talents and your dreams ~ to inspire...to transform...so that ultimately He will be glorified...