[NEohioPAL] Heads Up Arts Radio: Episode 58: Battle of (the Dim) Wits, Part 2

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Mon Dec 17 12:59:24 PST 2012

Episode 58: Battle of (the Dim) Wits, Part 2
>> The newest episode of Heads Up Arts Radio is up!
>>
>> HUAR is a weekly internet radio show, highlighting guests from the arts community of Northeast Ohio.

In this continuation of a 2-part episode, Host Benjamin Rexroad, Producer Kyle Jozsa and actor Daniel Ward continue their dialogue regarding labels, the ego and eternal life.

Episode 58: Battle of (the Dim) Wits, Part 2
“We’re all a little bit mad…man!”

ZEN MOMENT:

Sorry folks still no zen story…

THE SHOW:
Battle of (the Dim) Wits, Part I
Jesus had an ego
Leaders should light the way
The Chosen Ones
Beware of labels
Sweet Potatoes!!!
“Who are you?”
The Path of the Bodhisattva
The importance of questions
A Singularity
Everything vs. Nothing
WAKE UP!!!
Are you running on Mechanical or Body Time?
“You forgot to make time to poop!”
Panem et Circenses
For the people OR for yourself?
An evolution of culture