[NEohioPAL] Murder Mystery Script

Joan Brown joan at cmbrown.com
Wed Dec 19 12:45:34 PST 2012

Hello:

I am a new subscriber and not well-versed in these matters at all, but I
will try.

My name is Joan Brown; I am a parent of a high school drama student at Perry
High (Lake County.)  We have formed a small group of parents, known as the
Perry Schools Theatre Guild; our purpose is to provide support for our drama
kids and show choir, who previously had no booster or parent group backing
them.  We are quite small and have only held small fundraising activities,
such as lollipop sales, a Chinese auction, and so on during intermissions at
performances.

We are planning to hold a Murder Mystery fundraiser in April, and we are
looking for somebody with experience in these events to volunteer to write a
script for us, or charge us a small fee.   We are not yet equipped to pay a
lot, and are hoping that there is somebody who will do so.

If you are the individual we are looking for, please email me back at
Joan at cmbrown.com.

Thank you in advance,

Joan Brown