[NEohioPAL] A Carol for Cleveland; Perry Como; Auditions, shows, articles

Terry J Smith smith at tennisamigo.com
Wed Dec 19 18:52:06 PST 2012

There are not many, if any, auditions around town until next month, but there
are a handful of shows running, including "A Carol for Cleveland" at Cleveland
Playhouse.  Along with the latest Audition and Showtimes calendars, here are a
few thoughts I had regarding the CPH show:
http://actingbuff.com/

Here is a story about Perry Como and my uncle Jim.  Included is a link to
Eugene Levy's spoof of Como from Second City TV days:

Perry Como: Seventh Son of a Seventh Son on Seventh Street
http://actingbuff.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17:seventh-son-of-a-seventh-son-on-seventh-street

Terry Smith
http://actingbuff.com/
tsmith at actingbuff.com