[NEohioPAL] ROLLER SKATE with SANTA Fundraiser TODAY!

Jeon Francis jeonfrancis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 03:20:57 PST 2012

 *
SANTA'S BIG ARRIVAL HAPPENS TODAY!

An evening for ALL AGES!

Skip the malls and come see Santa here instead
Lace up and take a roll around the rink
Try your hand at ski-ball & other arcade games
Or just indulge in pizza and nachos & cheese*

*United Skates of America*
30325 Palisades Parkway in Wickliffe 44092

*Thursday, December 20 *(6 - 10 p.m.)

*Just 20 minutes from Downtown Cleveland*
(E. 305th Street/Willowick exit, off Route 2)

*Bring your kids. Bring a date. Bring friends.
Or just come yourself. **SANTA'S WAITING!*

*$10 tickets at the door *(includes admission & skate rental)* or buy them
online <http://www.clevelandrapecrisis.org/calendar/roller-skate-night-with-santa>
*

*DJ playing top 100 songs & a combo of classics we all love!*

*Arcade games, food & beverages and Laser Tag all available at additional
cost.*

*Save the ice, it's time to rock and ROLL!
Get all the info, http://www.jeonfrancis.webs.com/

Our thoughts, prayers and hearts go out to the victims, families and
community of
Newtown, Connecticut and to those who are affected by violence all over the
world.
*