[NEohioPAL] Models needed for photo/video shoot January, 8-9, 2013

Pam Kazusky pkazusky at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 23 06:51:00 PST 2012

We have received a wonderful
response to our “models needed” posting. Thank you to everyone who submitted headshots and resumes. We are currently in the process of reviewing all of the
submissions. We are posting one more time with additional information about the
photo shoot. If you would like apply, please see the details below.

Models needed for photo/video shoot January, 8-9, 2013, located in
Geauga County.  All ethnicities and demographics from children through
mature considered to populate lifestyle images and non-speaking video clips of
various activities around the home. The photos and videos will be used in our
literature, on our websites and in training materials. You will be required to
bring several outfits appropriate to the activities, and to sign an all-rights
release. If interested please email your resume, head shot and rates to: marketing at kinetico.com.
For snail mail send to:  Kinetico Incorporated, Attn: Photo Shoot, P.O.
Box 193, Newbury, Ohio, 44065. Send questions to marketing at kinetico.com.

If you’d like to learn more about
our company, Kinetico Incorporated, please visit, www.kinetico.com.