[NEohioPAL] Sincere Thanks

ric hampton ric_hamp at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 24 14:07:41 PST 2012

We would like to thank those of you from Neohiopal. The kindness of your donation of food or time was greatly
appreciated at our Annual Dinner For The Homeless on Dec. 23rd. The turnout was good. We had more than enough, which was the true blessing in giving. Food was also taken to those homeless men and women that won't venture far from their places of warmth.
 We have other events coming up for February and Easter. Thanks again from Myron Walker, Phil Martin (Jesse's Buddies) and Ric Hampton.