[NEohioPAL] Study VOICE with Helen Todd, Soprano/Producer

Devuh at aol.com Devuh at aol.com
Thu Dec 27 13:46:38 PST 2012

Testimonial from former student Jonathan  Ramos: "Helen gave me the
confidence to sing in ways I never thought I could.  Since taking lessons from
Helen's studio, I'm no longer intimidated singing  things that are new and
unknown. Her encouragement and faith in her students is  what distinguishes her
studio from others." Jonathan is currently touring with  ArtsPower in "Lily's
Crossing" out of New York City. _http://www.artspower.org/_
(http://www.artspower.org/)

Soprano & Producer, Helen  Todd is giving free consultations for those
interested in joining her  Cleveland Heights voice studio for the Winter/Spring
2013 session. Check out the  voice studio page at _www.helentodd.com_
(http://www.helentodd.com/)  to see an excerpt from the Helen Todd Studio Showcase
June 2012.  Featured singer this week is Cameron Dashiell singing "I Am
Changing" from  Dreamgirls.

Students in the studio receive intense vocal training to  prepare them for
auditions, competitions and performances.  Each lesson is with full piano
accompaniment. Current pricing is $32 per half  hour, $47 for 45 minutes and
$57 per hour. Helen teaches all ages with a  concentration on working
actors/singers in musical theatre and opera singers.  Most members of the studio
are adults but space is available to high school or  younger who are
considering the arts as a career.

For more detailed  information, or to set up your free half hour
consultation, email Ms.  Todd directly at _Devuh at aol.com_ (mailto:Devuh at aol.com)  or
call _216-534-1897_ (tel:216-534-1897) . To find out more about Ms. Todd,
go to _www.helentodd.com_ (http://www.helentodd.com/) .

Testimonial  from current student Katherine Kujala: "Helen Todd is the best
voice teacher  I have ever worked with. Through her expertise and guidance,
I have transformed  from singer to performer. I regularly commute to
Cleveland from Detroit to work  with her and it is well worth the drive. She's the
real deal!"

A few current & former student accomplishments in the Cleveland  area:

-Jonathan Ramos,  cast as Justin in Amber Brown is Not a Crayon with
ArtsPower National  Touring Company now through December 15, 2012.

-Neely Gevaart, cast in A Carol for Cleveland at Cleveland Playhouse at
Playhouse Square, November 30-December 23, 2012 at the Allen  Theatre.

-Tarion Young, working as a singing gondolier at The  Venetian in Las
Vegas, also costumer with Zarkana at Cirque de Soleil  in Las Vegas as well.

-Tasha Brandt cast as Lisa in Debbie Does Dallas at Black Canvas Theatre,
November 30-December 22.

-Elicia Bryant cast as  A Broadway Christmas Carol at Clague Playhouse now
through December  9.
-Chris Richards cast in The Philanderer at The Pearl Theatre Company, New
York  City.

-Lara Mainier cast as Jan in Grease at The  Paramount Theatre in Chicago
and Pinkalicous in Pinkalicous at The  Broadway Theatre in Chicago, two year
run!

-Cameron Dashiell as Gary Coleman in Avenue Q at Cain Park, summer 2012.
-Ryan Bergeron: Accepted to NYU for  graduate school in Masters in Voice
Performance & Vocal  Pedagogy!
-Kayla Carabotta awarded a $12,000 voice scholarship  to Alderson Broadus
College and cast as Adelaide in Guys and Dolls at Geneva  High School.

-Andrew  Miller, four year scholarship winner for attending Ithaca College
for  Musical Theatre, Fall 2009
-Magan Yantko, four year scholarship winner  for attending Point Park
Conservatory in Pittsburgh for Musical Theatre.  Performed the role of Natalie in
Next to Normal at the New Hazelett  Theatre in Pittsburgh this summer.

Former and current students of Ms.  Todd have appeared locally with Great
Lakes Theatre Festival, Opera  Cleveland, Near West Theatre, Playhouse
Square, Porthouse Theatre, Cain Park,  Cleveland Public Theatre, CSU's Factory
Theatre, and Kent State University,  among others, and her students have been
accepted to such noteworthy  institutions as Ithaca College, DePaul
University, Lawrence University,  Southern Methodist University and Otterbein College.

Detailed  information about Ms. Todd's international performance career can
be found at  her website, _www.helentodd.com_ (http://www.helentodd.com/) .

Additionally, Ms. Todd produces  the annual summer music festival, Sugar
Creek Symphony & Song where  she produces two operas each summer. Ms. Todd
serves as the General Director of  the company and more information can be
found via the web: _www.sugarcreekfestival.org_
(http://www.sugarcreekfestival.org/) . Local Clevelanders Aaron  Dunn, Megan Elk and Jeremy Gilpatric have
performed at Sugar  Creek.

Sincerely,