[NEohioPAL] Voice Lessons / Coaching - Holiday Pricing!!!

Ryan F Bergeron rfb252 at nyu.edu
Sun Dec 30 12:44:39 PST 2012

Hello All;

I still have a few open slots for vocal work in the month of january. This
is a great opportunity for established singers who are just looking for a
"tune-up" or have repertoire that they'd like to coach and polish, as well
as for beginning students or casual students who'd like to try voice
instruction without a long-term committment. I'm offering steeply
discounted package rates, available for booking through the end of the day
on 1/1/13, after that regular rates apply. See below for details - Happy
New Year to all!!!

Now making appointments for Voice instruction and/or Vocal Coaching in the

--
**