[NEohioPAL] If you are friends with Kevin Joseph Kelly or have worked with him, please read this email

Skip Corris ccorris at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 06:36:07 PST 2012

Two thoughts occur to me on reading this response:
While the blanket statement, "Obviously the people in this group already
support Kevin, and want to help him in any way possible(.)" may be a bit
broad and possibly even naive, I don't see anything offensive about it. I
think it reflects the strong bond of support among theatre people here in
Cleveland.
Secondly, working in the prison system, I have seen more than a few cases
of people who would never have been incarcerated had they had an adequate
defense. In our society, it does happen that people are wrongly convicted;
and though we don't like to acknowledge it, money can make a difference
between a vigorous defense and wrongful incarceration.
Skip Corris