[NEohioPAL] Great Loveseat for sale (for your home or your prop shop!)

Justin Brenis justinbrenis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 07:01:30 PST 2012

Hey all,

My roommate recently moved out and decided that he couldn't take his
loveseat with him because his new place was too small. He left it with
me but I already have a couch and it's just taking up space, so I am
looking to sell it.

The loveseat is in great condition (has just a little bit of easily
patchable wear to the fabric on the left armrest) and would make a
great addition to either your home, or your theater's prop/set shop if
you're looking to add to your furniture or replace an old piece!

There are a few images and some details over at craigslist :
http://cleveland.craigslist.org/fuo/3504767493.html

I am asking $200 OBO and you have to come pick it up yourself as I
lack a vehicle big enough.

Let me know if you have any questions!

--
Justin Brenis