[NEohioPAL] Betsy Hogg of Shaker Heights Starring on Broadway

Kathy Hogg kathyhogg at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 31 11:44:43 PST 2012

Shaker Heights High School (and Northwestern University) graduate Betsy
Hogg will star as Molly in *Peter and the Starcatcher* for the last three
weeks of its Broadway run. Hailed by the New York Times as "the most
exhilarating storytelling on Broadway in decades" and winner of 5 Tony
Awards, *Peter and the Starcatcher* is a wildly theatrical, hilarious and
innovative retelling of how a miserable orphan came to be The Boy Who Would
Not Grow Up. Here's a link to the website: http://peterandthestarcatcher.com
. It's a play that I loved when I saw it Off-Broadway before there was any
thought at all that my daughter might be involved.

If you should be in NY before the *show ends on January 20*, you might want
to check out this wonderful show. And please share this information with
friends and family who may be in NY as well!

Betsy has been understudying the wonderful Celia Keenan-Bolger since the
show made its move to Broadway. She has loved being a part of the company
and is thrilled to be taking over the role of Molly.

Happy New Year!