[NEohioPAL] 2013 Season Announced - Blank Canvas Theatre

Patrick Ciamacco doumont3 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 23:33:11 PST 2013

Happy New Year!

First, we would like to thank everyone for making our inaugural season such
a success. It was quite an amazing year at Blank Canvas Theatre. Our
inaugural season began in January of 2012 with SOLD OUT performances of the
Ohio Premiere of *The Texas Chainsaw Musical* and closed in December 2012
with SOLD OUT performances of the Cleveland Premiere of *Debbie Does Dallas
The Musical*. In between these amazing box office hits were some amazing
works of theatre including *Of Mice and Men*, *Hellcab*, and *Next Fall.* These
productions caught the eye of local audiences and critics while putting
Blank Canvas Theatre on the map as one of Cleveland's hottest new
professional theaters. In Blank Canvas Theatre's inaugural season it
received many nominations and awards from local critics such as: Ground
Breaking New Theater (Cleveland Critics Award), Best New Theater (Scene
Magazine), Best Dramatic Productions for *Of Mice and Men (*Times Tribute
Award), as well as BCT's production of *The Texas Chainsaw Musical* being
named one of the Top 10 Productions of 2012 (Cleveland Plain Dealer). It
was an amazing inaugural season and we look forward to many more seasons to
come. We thank you all for your support of live theatre and most of all for
your support of Blank Canvas Theatre.

Click HERE to see our upcoming 2013 season! <http://blankcanvastheatre.com/>

Save money by purchasing a Season Ticket for
2013<http://blankcanvastheatre.com/season-tickets/>

Click here to help support our upcoming
season<http://blankcanvastheatre.com/support-blank-canvas-theatre/>
.

Please take the time to write an audience
review<http://blankcanvastheatre.com/audience-blank-canvas-theatre/>
or
let us know what you think of Blank Canvas Theatre. If you missed any of
our productions please visit our website and view images from past
shows<http://blankcanvastheatre.com/2012-season-pics/> and
also check out critics'
reviews<http://blankcanvastheatre.com/2012-productions/> for
each production from 2012 as well as
awards<http://blankcanvastheatre.com/awards/> Blank
Canvas received. Click
here<http://blankcanvastheatre.com/supporters-of-blank-canvas/> to
see the names of the amazing people who financially made this past and
current seasons possible.

Sincerely,
Patrick Ciamacco
Artistic Director