[NEohioPAL] Vanity Crash - Fri Jan 4 - The Five O'Clock Lounge - No Cover Concert

Dennis Yurich vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Wed Jan 2 06:49:30 PST 2013

No Cover Concert with Vanity Crash at The Five O'Clock Lounge

This is our ongoing concert series at the Five O'clock for the First Friday of each month. Opening act will be our pals The Chromes with their Stones-ish rock n'roll.

We'll be playing some new songs and some songs you haven't heard in awhile. Cool huh!

***In appreciation for fans coming to our last show we gave them a one-of-a-kind download we made only for that show. We will be doing that again for this show, so you will have an after show bonus!***
================================
Friday, January 4, 10pm
The 5 O'clock Lounge
11904 Detroit Ave., Lakewood, Ohio 44107, (216) 521-4906
NO COVER!!!  21 and over
So click the JOIN us button and share/invite your friends to the show!
http://www.facebook.com/events/458448874211627/

http://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash
http://www.facebook.com/thechromes
http://www.vanitycrash.com/
http://www.facebook.com/thefiveoclocklounge?ref=ts&fref=ts
http://www.reverbnation.com/vanitycrash

Scene Magazine - “As frontman for the Cleveland retro-glam revisionists Vanity Crash, Folino wraps himself in boas, leather, and cheetah prints, sweating out larger-than-life Revlon rock like a punk peacock. His voice a powerful, poised instrument that’s commanding and seductive.”