[NEohioPAL] Open calls with Cleveland Style Casting

Tina tinamk2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 13:39:08 PST 2013

As co-owner of Cleveland Style Casting, I want to briefly address the thread regarding our practices. Our auditions and being part of our database is completely free. Persons desiring more services such as networking, discounts, newsletter, etc may opt for a membership package.

We are a resource to talent and we assist productions with all budgets including low budgets. We have been able to offer both paid and unpaid positions.

As always, we invite anyone with questions to contact us. I personally may be reached at (216) 253 7389.  Feel free to also contact members or other talent that have worked with us. This way we avoid passing along misinformation.

Have a great day and we look forward to more great collaborations in 2013!
Sent from Samsung Mobile